Tuesday 22 October 2013

FINAL PRESENTATION, TRANSFORMING THE EVERYDAY

Ready for critique
The critique went quite well, I did get some advise about seperating the tile spacers and presenting them seperately, I agree somewhat, I also do very much like them paired together for purposes explained earlier, I have an idea to collect more slate and mount in a simlar way without the tile spacer accessories, maybe 30-40 pieces, have each one set on a stone floor in a gallery with great light and people could walk in between and get a sense of them being beings or souls from the past, rather like the Easter Island monuments remind me of a person locked inside each one, having observed the events of the island for thouands of years! I think an installation as such would be quite something, eerie and interesting to experience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment