Friday 28 March 2014

Context is everything. Working progress.

My enlarged lapiz lazuli dowser is almost complete, just the chain to attach and base to paint and spray. The tip is an icing nib stuck on with araldite. The green frog is engagement of an eraser my son gave me. The heart is an eraser my daughter gave me. Both these items are protective to me. The teether shape is made out of disposable baking trays with a cat collar bell inside and the ring is an unused towel holder. Both my babies chewed and dented the teether which is another protective item I carry everywhere. The stone shape is an imitation of a crystal I have in my bag for years. My white light if you want. The hair is Tia's hair, my angel, my friend's daughter, my kid's godmother. Tia passed from cancer and even now we still have 'that' connection, I made a locket to keep her hair in for safekeeping and for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment